IBC 2000 - 200 lbs point load for non-exposed truss bottom chord

Hello,

I’m designing roof trusses for residential per IBC 2000.  Another engineer told me that the non-exposed bottom chord needs to be design for 200 lbs point load (moving load).  I tried to locate this 200 lbs design requirement in IBC and could not find it.  Does anyone know where in IBC I could find this 200 lbs requirement?

Thanks,

Bao