Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Temporary shoring safety factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Temporary shoring safety factor
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:55:07 -0800
What dead load factor of safety would be appropriate for temporary shoring of roof in an unoccupied building. Shoring to be in place for 2 months max., probably only 3 weeks while an opening is cut in load bearing wall, wall strengthened to compensate for new opening, shoring then removed.
- Prev by Subject: temp shoring
- Next by Subject: RE: Temporary shoring safety factor
- Previous by thread: Re: Compression ring bracing roof rafter for 8-sided slope roof with vaulted ...
- Next by thread: RE: Temporary shoring safety factor