looking for astm A31 Rivets?

Greetings All,

I'm trying to locate some 1 1/4" dia ASTM A31 Rivets. We used them in 1999,
apparently they don't make them anymore. Suppliers are pushing AISI 1018's.
The A31's must meet a strict bend test, which is critical for this
application.  We are using them in a laminated ladle hook.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Keith Hyndman, P.E.
khyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com
Engineering Solutions Inc.