Re: Welding of Rebars

	James,
		I often provide two weld sizes (butt) or lengths (flat) for
A 706 to A 36 welds in my designs, one for 90 ksi filler metal and one for
70 ksi filler metal. By the way, the shops that we work with usually MIG
(GMAW) the welds, so the electrodes are not E90XX and E70XX, but ER90S and
ER70S.
	Jim Getaz
	Winchester, Virginia