WTC site layout and dimensions (OFF TOPIC)

And now for something completely different ...

Does anyone know of a website which may show the layout of the WTC site
that is going to be redeveloped, perhaps including dimensions?  Also,
has anyone come across information on the blue lights that are currently
in use there -- size, position, etc.?  I was looking at the proposals on
the web for redevelopment and just wanted to get a bigger picture.

TIA,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
PH:  (559) 688-5263
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com