Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineering Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Engineering Software
- From: VerneK(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:32:26 EST
I'm thinking of purchasing the "Woodworks" software for designing residential
types of projects. Does anyone have any experience with this software?
Is there any others out there that might be better? Would appreciate your
- Prev by Subject: ENERCALC
- Next by Subject: Re: Engineering Software
- Previous by thread: RE: WTC site layout and dimensions (OFF TOPIC)
- Next by thread: Re: Engineering Software