Re: WTC site layout and dimensions (OFF TOPIC)

www.renewnyc.org keeps pretty up-to-date info on what is going on... I don't know that you can get specific info on the buildings, but you can probably go to the web pages for the architects and get better specs.

>>> davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com 01/17/03 01:05PM >>>
And now for something completely different ...

Does anyone know of a website which may show the layout of the WTC site
that is going to be redeveloped, perhaps including dimensions?  Also,
has anyone come across information on the blue lights that are currently
in use there -- size, position, etc.?  I was looking at the proposals on
the web for redevelopment and just wanted to get a bigger picture.

TIA,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
PH:  (559) 688-5263
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org