RE: bomb shelte

Andrew:
Very cute!
OOPS! But your email address says different?
You don?t work in ?far away land? you are nearer!
I?d say you?re one naughty engineer :)
Have a nice weekend ?dude?

Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, P.E., P. ENG
California

P.S. I haven?t sent any email to SEAINT for a while, but I've been enjoying the messages.