RE: WTC site layout and dimensions (OFF TOPIC)

>Does anyone know of a website which may show the
>layout of the WTC site that is going to be redeveloped,
>perhaps including dimensions?

There is a pretty extensive and complete web page on WTC (and Pentagon)
here:

    http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/wtc/wtctragedy.html

>Also, has anyone come across information on the blue
>lights that are currently in use there -- size, position
> etc.?  I was looking at the proposals on the web for
>redevelopment and just wanted to get a bigger picture.

If you mean the intense banks of lighting they used to create towers of
light seemingly to the Heavens, they no longer have those in place. The best
picture of that was used on the inside cover of FEMA 403 (the WTC building
performance study).

    http://www.house.gov/science/hot/wtc/wtc-report/WTC_titlepg.pdf

Hope this helps. By the way, I learned that the Pentagon report has finally
been cleared by DoD for release.

    http://www.pubs.asce.org/BOOKdisplay.cgi?9991352

Charlie