Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Conversion Factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Conversion Factor
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:31:15 -0800
I use the hamburger rule to help me remember this stuff. N is about what a hamburger patty weighs. 1 kN is about what I weigh after a lifetime of eating hamburgers. 1 kN/m2 is about what the pressure is on the couch if I eat the hamburger while laying on my back.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Conversion Factor
- Next by Subject: RE: Conversion Factor
- Previous by thread: Re: Hillside Foundation Design Criteria in LA?
- Next by thread: RE: Conversion Factor