Re: Shoring Design

Mark Gilligan wrote:

> Thus the answer is to manage your risks by chosing your client, doing a
> quality job, working to elimniate sources of claims, and last but not
least
> charging enough money.

I could not agree more.  I think this simple statement applies to the entire
spectrum, not just shoring design.  I would be interested if anyone can
share their knowledge regarding how Geotechnical Engineers learned to
"manage their risk".

Paul Feather PE, SE
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net
www.SE-Solutions.net