Pressure Grouting Existing Pipe Piles

On a local county bridge repair project, I would like to pressure grout the existing steel pipe piles.  I envision drilling a hole as close to the mudline as possible for grouting and a hole near the top of the pile for air release.  The grout would be pumped from the bottom to the top in order to assure the pile is completely filled.  The piles are 10" diameter and approximately 10 to 12 feet of the pile would be grouted.

Can anyone recommend any sources for grout mixtures requirements, installation procedures. specs, etc.?

Thanks in advance,

M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025