Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Shoring Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Shoring Design
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:41:56 EST
When doing an investigation or evaluation of a building, an engineering firm is usually required to name the client (the building owner), and possibly adjacent building owners as "additional insured".
When doing trenching work, can the contractor be required to name the engineer as an "additional insured" for something that did not involve the engineer's scope of work, i.e. someone drove their car into the excavator? Or do lines not get drawn quite so finely?
Gail S. Kelley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Shoring Design
- Next by Subject: RE: Shoring Design
- Previous by thread: RE: Shoring Design
- Next by thread: RE: Shoring Design