Re: Hillside Foundation Design Criteria in LA?

You need a copy of "Downhill Frame Design for Residential Units-L.A. City
Criteria". This document was authored by Bob Harder, Chief-Plan Check Section.
The document is dated, so it should be used in concert with newer code sections.

Steven A.
Los Angeles