Historic Structure Retrofit in CA

Title: Historic Structure Retrofit in CA

Can someone tell me what the latest/most current applicable code is for retrofit of a historic wood framed structure in California?

I know the UCBC is used for URM retrofits and Im wondering if there is 1) a newer version than the 97 version (I think thats the year it came out) and 2) if it contains provisions for wood framed structures.

Thanks,

-gerard

Santa Clara, CA