From: Barry H. Welliver [mailto:barrywelliver2(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 14:09
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint.Org
Subject: Timber connectors

You've saved my bacon earlier this week, now perhaps a few comments about my question below will make me more of a hero than a just an engineer with an unworkable solution!

Shear plates, split rings, toothed grids....... Where can I find manufacturers and availability information??

Barry H. Welliver