From: Alden Manipula, E.I.T. [mailto:amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 9:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Model Building Codes

Can anyone point me in the right direction towards an article (online or in print) that discusses the differences between the model building codes?  ie BOCA 1999 vs. IBC 2000.  I'm basically interested in a review that can state you can do this one code but you can't do it in this code, blah blah blah.

TIA.

Alden Manipula, EIT