Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Model Building Codes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Model Building Codes
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:21:05 EST
You are probably not going to find a complete comparison in any one article - although the magazine Structural Engineer has had various articles about various code issues over the past year or so.
CRSI has an interesting (although dated, ie.. 1980) book on Fire Resistance that compares the differences between UBC/SBC/BOCA. The book also does a pretty good job of explaining fire requirements in general and how to calculate fire resistance of a concrete structure (as opposed to just using the empircal thickness and cover requirements).
I think it is $30.00 ($10.00 if you are a CRSI member). The website is www.crsi.org.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Model Building Codes
- Next by Subject: RE: Model Building Codes
- Previous by thread: RE: Model Building Codes
- Next by thread: RE: Model Building Codes