Re: Pressure Grouting Existing Pipe Piles

Be very careful that you don't pump the grout too fast and make sure the outlet hole(s) are large enough and lastly don't use more than say 10 psi pressure. I was on a similar project and we almost had a collapse when everything became full of grout.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA