Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Timber connectors

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
If you are looking for shear plates (connector plates) to connect wood trusses go to

Hope this link helps.

From: "Barry H. Welliver" <barrywelliver2(--nospam--at)>
Reply-To: <seaint(--nospam--at)>
To: "Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint.Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Subject: Timber connectors
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:08:42 -0700


You've saved my bacon earlier this week, now perhaps a few comments about my
question below will make me more of a hero than a just an engineer with an
unworkable solution!

Shear plates, split rings, toothed grids... Where can I find manufacturers
and availability information??

Barry H. Welliver


Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********