From: Jake Watson [mailto:jwatson(--nospam--at)utahisp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 5:57 AM
To: Structural Engineering Association International
Subject: Post-Tension Software

I can't tell if this went through the first time, so I am trying it again.

Opinion poll time.

    We currently are using Posten to design prestressed concrete.  In the
near future we will be doing two parking garages.  While Posten works, it is
a little painful to use.  What is your favorite software for designing
prestressed slabs and girders?

Respectfully,

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT