RE: Enercalc

Mike,

There are bugs in the Enercalc programs, and sometimes they get fixed with
a new release. My suggestion is to communicate with Michael Brooks of
Enercalc via email or fax to let him aware of the bug. Hopefully, those
using the prgram will be made aware of the problem and it will be fixed.

Larry Hauer S.E.

http://mail2web.com/ .