ENERCALC

Please note that Enercalc does not regularly monitor this "List". We respect
that the SEAINT list is a free sharing of opinions and peer-to-peer
exchanges and not a support forum for private companies.

We have been informed of Mr. Hemstad's post to the list and Technical
Services is currently working with him directly to learn the exact software
behavior and determine if he has the current maintenance release.

As a point of general information, the current version of the Structural
Engineering Library is 5.6 and all Version 5.x users should refer to
http//www.enercalc.com to register for the free maintenance release.

Sincerely,

Michael D. Brooks, S.E., President
ENERCALC Engineering Software