Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
"Macomber" type joists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: "Macomber" type joists
- From: "brian stanley" <bstanley(--nospam--at)morabitoconsultants.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 06:50:45 -0500
Title: "Macomber" type joists
I need to analyze an existing light-guage type joist which resembles a standard bar joist. Is anyone familiar with any such proprietary product. Does anyone know how I can obtain info concerning the "Macomber Truss" or "Macomber V-Beam"?
Brian Stanley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: "Cinch anchors"
- Next by Subject: RE: "Macomber" type joists
- Previous by thread: Re: steep pitched roof diaphragms and sloped shear wall top chords
- Next by thread: RE: "Macomber" type joists