Bullet-proof concrete

Is anyone familiar with any research or papers regarding concrete walls subjected to rifle fire?  I am designing a pre-cast concrete gate house which needs to resist Department of Justice classification Level III as stated below:

2.5 Type III (Rifles)
This armor protects against 7.62 mm Full Metal Jacketed (FMJ) bullets (U.S. Military
designation M80), with nominal masses of 9.6 g (148 gr) impacting at a minimum velocity of
838 m/s (2750 ft/s) or less. It also provides protection against the threats mentioned in sections
2.1, 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4.

Right now I have a 5" thick concrete wall and have no feel on how well it would do.  Would concrete additives such as steel fiber or poly fiber offer additional resistance.  I can probably thicken the wall as needed.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rich Kipke, PE
Earth Tech