Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Good Luck CA Exam Takers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Good Luck CA Exam Takers
- From: "Pat Symons" <psymons(--nospam--at)tlowell.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:20:20 -0800
Title: Good Luck CA Exam Takers
From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 2:02 PM
Subject: Good Luck CA Exam Takers
All of you who took your PE and SE exam in California last October… the results are in the mail.
I want to thank everyone on this list who helped me learn a tremendous amount over the last 5 years. I know I am way better off for participating on this list ! Thanks so much !
Good Luck !!!
Santa Clara, CA
Gerard (Jared) Madden, SE & PE
California Licensed Civil & Structural Engineer
Structural Engineering Services
540 Monroe Street
Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Prev by Subject: Re: Good Luck CA Exam Takers
- Next by Subject: grad students as cheap labor
- Previous by thread: CA Exam Takers
- Next by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 23 Jan 2003