Missing Contributors

After a hiatus of a number of months I returned to lurking in December. I
have noticed many familiar names but have missed seeing the contributions of
Dennis Wish, Bill Polhemus, and particularly Howard Sprague.

I hope they are well. Does anyone have any info on why they apparently no
longer contribute with questions or answers?

Frank Hartzell
fhartzell(--nospam--at)comcast.net