REQUEST:PROJECT SUGGESTION PLEASE

DEAR SIRS,
IM DOING MY MASTERS IN STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
I HUMBLY REQUEST ALL THE HONBLE MEMBERS OF THE STRUCTURAL ENGG . GROUP
TO SUGGEST ME A GOOD AREA TO WORK IN THE SPECIALIZATIONS LIKE FINITE ELEMENTS ,AND STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS AREAS TO SUBMIT MY THESIS ,OF MY MASTERS PROGRAMME.
SO ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST U ALL TO SUGGEST ME A GOOD AREA OF WORK.
THANKING U ALL
IN ANTICIPATION OF VALUABLE REPLIES
HARIKRISHNA