Re: REQUEST:PROJECT SUGGESTION PLEASE

ikrishnahar damera,

        One area that is expanding and will require more and better experts is
the area involving light gage metal elements.  Working with these elements and
their fastening systems should be both challenging and rewarding if you are
interested in practising as a structural engineer.

        On the other hand, if you are more interested in an academic career
you may want to consider something in the behaviour of engineering materials
sciences.  I believe, rightly or wrongly, that our analytical abilities have
outstripped our knowledge of materials, hence there may be more opportunities
for research in the materials area.

        Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson