Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:15:30 -0800
Thanks. Tom already mailed me to say that they will try to make it accessible on line.
----- Original Message -----
From: John D. Rose
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design
I had a copy of APA Report 121 on folded plate design (e.g. pitched roof
diaphragm design method), which replaced the older version which you referenced.
I did not take a copy with me when I retired from APA, and I'm not certain that
I could copy it since it was copyrighted. However, I'm lobbying APA's
Technical Services Division to make copies available, which maybe they will do
by an Internet downloadable version. It is a valuable reference as a design
method for pitched roof diaphragms, which also can be adapted to conventional
pitched roof framing designs (e.g. trusses or rafters) with engineering
To John Rose John. I asked APA if they had a recent copy of the APA Laboratory Bulletin 58-B, "Plywood Folded Plate Design Method" mentioned in the recent thread. It's now out of print, and Roger Turk, who has an earlier copy, has suggested you may have recent copy that you may be able to copy to me. Is that possible? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design
- Next by Subject: RE: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design
- Next by thread: RE: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design