Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: lintel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: lintel
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:39:06 -0800
From: Nels Roselund, SE
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: lintel
I generally overcut the opening 8" at the head and jambs, install adhesive anchors into the adjacent masonry projecting into the 8" space all sides. You can also install rebar adhesive anchors into the footing for dowels. Then install grouted reinforced 8" concrete block masonry jambs and lintel, embedding the anchors and dowels.
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: lintel
- Next by Subject: RE: lintel
- Previous by thread: RE: lintel
- Next by thread: Missing Contributors