From: Tom Bodkin [mailto:TBODKIN(--nospam--at)carrollengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 8:52 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Skid Resistance Concrete Floor

There is an additive that you can use prior to/or in conjunction with
pouring the floor.  I remember this was used for a Rite Aid project in
California.

Also, pool paint with sand abrasives is just as durable as it is expensive.

Maybe you can take a look at products on the website and /or speak to a few
concrete contractors who can give you some good advice.