RE: Fw: Plywood Folded Plate Design

Surprisingly enough, our help desk was inundated with requests for APA Research Report 121.  The report has been scanned (PDF) and is now available at our website, free of charge.  The PDF is 3.6 Mbytes, consisting of 100 fax quality pages.  I do not want to give the direct link since there is some introductory text at the publication store.

You can access the publication store at the below link (or go to the APA web page and click on publication store)

Once there, you can find the document by searching with any of the three following keywords strings:

1.)  plywood folded plate
2.)  research report 121
3.)  Form V910

Please note the disclaimer, and I'll reconfirm our helpdesk response that was forwarded to the list late last week.  This publication is still considered out of print, and is no longer maintained.  Therefore, technical questions will not be answered.

It is my understanding that the publication will be available for approximately 1 month.  All bets are off after Feb 28, 2003.

Have fun,
Tom
Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.
Senior Engineer