From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 6:41 AM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fire Codes

It seems to me that there was an article within the last year in one of the many engineering magazines about design for fire resistance and the differences between difference codes.  If someone could tell me what magazine it was in, that would help me figure out which stack of magazines to start looking in.

Thanks,  Gail Kelley