Instability of Longitudinal Bars in RC

I'm also working in instability of reinforcement, and I
would like to know if there exists a study of stability
of reinforcement with interaction with concrete, because
I have seen that a lot of studies don't consider this
interaction.
In my project I'm not considering the action of
earthquake forces.
If you have any information, papers or works that consider
interesting, please, send me.

Thank you, sincerely yours,

Salete  Souza de Oliveira Buffoni.