Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Combination of Systems[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Combination of Systems
- From: "Javier Encinas" <jencinas(--nospam--at)coqui.net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:35:26 -0400
Imagine a narrow and long building (1 x 10 bays) that needs to be seismically reinforced.
If I use shear walls in the front long side, is it allowed to use braced frames in the back long side? In other words, can I use two different systems in the same direction? Does this qualify as a dual system?
Encinas & Assoc.
- Prev by Subject: FW: Collector Elements
- Next by Subject: Combination of Systems
- Previous by thread: RE: PVC deterioration
- Next by thread: Combination of Systems