Publication - HELP

Hi,
I am intersted in a copy of the following reoprt. If anyone has, would it be possible to get a copy.
"Test Report on Slender walls" By J.W.Athey (Ed.)  Southern California Chapter of the ACI and SEAoSC, Los Angeles, CA, 1982 .
Thanks in advance.
Himat Solanki, P.E.,S.E.
Fax: 941-861-6029
e-mail: hsolanki(--nospam--at)co.sarasota.fl.us