drilled and epoxied rods

I am working on a project that involves allot of drilled and epoxied rods.
Up until this point I have been using the capacities listed in the
manufacturer's catalog. However, the allowable values in the catalog do not
match the allowable values listed in the ICBO report for the same product.
This appears to be consistent regardless of the manufacturer. For example,
both Hilti and Rawl do not match. In some cases the discrepancy is large in
others negligible. In other cases, anchor diameters listed in the catalog
are not even mentioned in the ICBO report. I called one manufacturer and was
told that they have conducted additional in-house testing to create the
allowables listed in their catalog. I am waiting to hear from another
manufacturer but was hoping to get input from other engineers in the
meantime. Do other engineers typically use the catalog values and if so how
do you feel about using values that are not backed up by independent
testing?

Thanks in advance for any help.