RE: Reinforcing existing steel members

>a-HA!!!! I _knew_ it!  Old fart shoots...scores!!!!
>Christopher Wright P.E.

Judging from this reply, Chris, I think you will like the 2005 AISC unified
specification. As I see it developing, LRFD and ASD will be parallel to the
point that about the only difference you'll see in equations is when you
choose to use ASCE 7's factored load combinationsis or ASCE 7's service load
combinations.

The draft will be made available for public review and comment in the coming
months. Hope you and others can review and comment. I'll post a message when
it is available.

Charlie