RE: drilled and epoxied rods

I've struggled with the same question regarding which values to use. I often
use ICBO values for projects in California, since there seems to be more
emphasis on their use there; but I often use manufacturer's catalog values
for non-UBC areas. If I am comparing two manufacturer's values, such as for
product substitutions in submittals, I often use ICBO values for comparison
to ensure that consistent test parameters are used.

William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311
Fax: 303-293-8236