RE: drilled and epoxied rods

Be aware in the real world out there there are no ideal conditions that
resemble test protocol.  Futher, if you look at ICBO approval reports and
LABC approval reports you might find out that the established Catalog
Values, Sales pitch program, are higher than approved reports allow.  use
some judgement.  Evaluate if the anchors are used to resist seismic
conditions, evaluate if the test protocol allows for dynamic motion and
relative degredation of the impacted bolt assembly.  Thats my 0.02 cents.
Good luck.