RE: drilled and epoxied rods

Actually, many anchor manufacturers may likely begin testing their anchor
according to the test methd in ACI 355.2-01 (Evaluating the Performance of
Post Install Mechanical Anchors in Concrete).  To use the Appendix D in
ACI 318-02, you will need to evaluate the anchors in accordance with
355.2, if memory serves me correctly.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI