Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Billboards[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Billboards
- From: "Alden Manipula, E.I.T." <amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:58:29 -0600
I have a large billboard type store sign and need help determining an allowable deflection and can't seem to find any references in the building codes. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I'm also looking for Section 9 of AASHTO's "Standard Specifications for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires and Traffic Signals" after finding it refrenced in the list archives. Does anyone have this available to share via fax or email?
Alden Manipula, EIT
- Prev by Subject: Re: Beams intersected by Chevron brace in a SCBF
- Next by Subject: Re: Billboards
- Previous by thread: RE: FW: short double angles
- Next by thread: Re: Billboards