Billboards

I have a large billboard type store sign and need help determining an allowable deflection and can't seem to find any references in the building codes.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm also looking for Section 9 of AASHTO's  "Standard Specifications for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires and Traffic Signals"  after finding it refrenced in the list archives.  Does anyone have this available to share via fax or email?

TIA.

Alden Manipula, EIT