RE: FW: short double angles

>OK, I am going to play dumb and ask...why?
>Why must there be a minimum of two stitches
>even for short double angles?  Is there some
>technical reason or is just to keep some
>welders busy?

Well, I answered with too few words (there is a first). I meant that, if the
tabular values to which Ken referred are to be used, the corresponding
number of stitches shown in the table cannot be reduced. Rick Drake (kudos,
for the second time today) gave the details on how to recalculate if you
want to change the number of connectors.

Stitches might also keep bolters busy too. (-:

Charlie