Re: seaint Digest for 29 Jan 2003

Dear Colleagues,

Can you provide me with any information regarding
Element by Element Technique of Finite Element
Analysis. Can you please send me any freeware/software
which implements the same.
I am working on my Ph.D. thesis entitled "dynamic
analysis of cable-stayed bridges by fuzzy-finite
element modelling." My work involves the computation
of fuzzy structural response of a cable-stayed bridge
with uncertainities in material and geometric
properties being expressed as fuzzy interval numbers.
Regards
M.V.Rama Rao

=====
M.V.Rama Rao
Senior Lecturer in Civil Engineering,
Vasavi College of Engineering,Hyderabad-31  INDIA
Phone : +91 (040)23532350 (R)  +91(040)2359 0343 (R)
e-mail  ramu_mallela(--nospam--at)yahoo.com