Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Off Topic - ISDN Internet Connection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Off Topic - ISDN Internet Connection
- From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:18:51 -0500
I live in a rural area where DSL and cable internet access are not available. The dial-up connection speed is simply awful.
So.., I'm considering ISDN residential service. I'd appreciate any feedback from those who have tried it. I'm full of questions like,
Is the connection speed very good?
Will I need both the ISDN line and a separate regular phone line if I want to talk on the phone while I'm connected?
Does the phone company want an arm and a leg for installing the line? How about for monthly service?
Will the ISDN modem be obsolete by the time I get it working?
Respond privately if you prefer not to use the list for this topic.
M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL 32025
- Prev by Subject: Re: Off topic - Inc. or not to Inc.
- Next by Subject: Re: Off Topic - ISDN Internet Connection
- Previous by thread: Re: Corbel w/ high tension force
- Next by thread: Re: Off Topic - ISDN Internet Connection