Re: FW: short double angles

Sott, If you are looking for some  technical reason, please look at Professor Tmple's works. He published few papers in the CSCE journal.
Himat

>>> smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu 01/29/03 10:17PM >>>
OK, I am going to play dumb and ask...why?  Why must there be a minimum of
two stitches even for short double angles?  Is there some technical reason
or is just to keep some welders busy?

Thanks,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI