Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: Off Topic - ISDN Internet Connection

I work in an office were we had ISDN and we now have DSL the speeds are about the same but I know cost is really high for ISDN. Did you look into the satellite company's? They offer high speed internet at a pretty good price , it is more then DSL but a lot cheaper than ISDN

Thomas Alascio
Sr. Consultant
Peterson Consulting Group
Member- AISC,SEAOC,SEAOI,AGC