RE: Fire ratings to UBC 1997

Guatam,

Thank you for your response. This is an open parking garage so we have no
exterior walls to speak of, as it is open on all 4 sides.

I did speak with the City and County Plan Reviewer/Checker and he concurred
that we do not need to provide any fire protection to any supplemental
support/strengthening we provide to the floor system, it just has to be
non-combustible.

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HI