The Pentagon Building Performance Study

Wow! I just read an amazing book, which examined the structural performance of the Pentagon during the crash and fire. The Amercian Society of Civil Engineers published the book. Being a native to the DC area, I read an article in the Washington Post last Fri. 1/24 describing the study done, which lead me to the ASCE Pubs Web site www.pubs.asce.org

Do you Yahoo!?